Tuesday, January 8, 2013

a few words from Japan

Eight fabulous, enchanting nights gone and four more nights left to enjoy. I am loving Japan.


I don't know why but I was expecting less similarities between Japan and Australia. I was expecting a topsy-turvy mind boggling world. But it reminds me a lot of my dear Melbourne, in ways, almost moreso than any other country I've visited.

And not that the Japanese restaurants back home are bad, but the food here is fantastic. (I love Japanese cuisine.)


Every day we are walking kilometre after kilometre. So it comes as no real surprise that I've lost weight. Though, having not followed any of the 12wbt plans for the last 3 weeks, I imagine that my strength and cardio fitness has decreased.

Furthermore, it's nice to be exercising and eating well in a more organic fashion. (Compared to the detailed and planned 12wbt world.)

- Dani

Ps. There will be more detailed posts in the near future (following my return to Aussie soil). If you want to see more pictures, please follow me on Instagram - daniemerson

No comments:

Post a Comment