Monday, January 14, 2013

under 80kg (finally!)

I'm back! I spent most of yesterday preparing for the week, trying to get back into a decent routine. Trying to be even more prepared than last year.

As I only had access to scales once during the past two weeks, I decided to weigh myself upon my return and guess what boys and girls... I'm under 80kg!

Yes it has finally happened!

And that weight is never coming back. I will never weight over 80kg again.

My progress has been slow, but I'm feeling pretty confident that I am making life-long changes. Changes that can be sustained and maintained. I'm improving my overall lifestyle.

I have to admit I'm also pretty stoked that I met this milestone after 3 weeks of holiday, 3 weeks of not following any 12WBT plan. It makes me believe in myself. I don't need a program, a celebrity trainer, a specific set of rules to achieve my transformation goals. It just takes good ol' common sense. Something most of us have, we just don't take advantage of it enough.


- Dani

No comments:

Post a Comment