Monday, December 10, 2012

bad start

Hello everyone. How was your weekend?

I had a lovely weekend visiting relatives and resting. That nasty bug is out of my system and I'm feeling tip-top again.

I also used the downtime to put together a pretty decent nutrition plan for this week. (Yay me!)

There was a mess of cookbooks, notes and tabs covering the coffee table as I did my 'research'. Finally, each meal was allocated and I had the shopping list to boot. I even did the shopping - although why I continue to go supermarket shopping on a Sunday, I don't know. I really must get back into my routine of hitting a fresh food market instead.


And what happened next? I just stopped. I had the plan. I had the food. But did I prepare anything last night? No.

How could I start the week so badly?!

Instead of munching on a delightful smoked salmon omelette this morning, I'm currently eating an emergency breakfast bar I keep at work. And lunch will be... something bought. Oh the horror.

So my 'post-12wbt trial week' isn't off to a great start. (I also didn't exercise this morning, although that isn't particularly unusual for me on a Monday.)

Guess the only thing to do from here is to buy a great lunch and up the ante on the preparation front tonight.

- Dani

No comments:

Post a Comment