Wednesday, December 19, 2012

quick update

Olla! Oh what a slack little bunny I've been. I haven't had much time for blog-lovin lately. (Sorry.) So here is a quick update.

The nutrition plan I created for myself was a success and I promise to share more info (including recipes) with you soon.

Despite being the silly season my alcohol consumption has been low and the platters, etc. have been kept to a minimum. Although I do plan to indulge a little during my work Christmas party this week.


While I have been happy with my nutrition of late, the exercise front has faced some serious issues. After a week with the flu, getting back into my usual exercise routine has not been easy. Given that I'm about the leave the country for 3 weeks, I'm going to have to come up with some creative ways to stay motivated. Luckily I'll have more free time.

Yes, I am going to overseas this Saturday! Boy do I feel like I need a holiday. First stop is Singapore, for some much needed family time. Then it is on to Japan for an eye-opening extravaganza.

Fun times ahead!

- Dani

No comments:

Post a Comment