Friday, December 7, 2012

trial run

I'm still sick and the weekend couldn't come any sooner. The plan is to rest, rehydrate and repeat.

It feels weird not exercising or at least not fretting about exercise. But my nutrition has been reasonable and I plan to get very active as soon as possible - body allowing.

In trying to do all I can to ensure I have a stellar week next week, planning is my key focus. And although I am trying to be the queen of positive at the moment, I have to say... I'm not a fan of the 12wbt nutrition plan for Week 4.

As per usual, I printed the weekly nutrition plan with the aim to identify and replace the unsuitable meals (because of intolerance, etc). But this week I wanted to replace 90% of the meals.

Rather than feel disheartened I decided that this was a great opportunity to test my ability to create a wonderfully healthy and nutritious menu on my own.

The 12wbt team can't create my nutrition plans forever, at some point I am going to need to learn to do it all by myself - week 4 is going to be my trial run.

I haven't quite figured it all out yet, but I'll keep you posted.

Have a great weekend!

- Dani

No comments:

Post a Comment