Thursday, September 27, 2012

incentives

I've hit a bit of a plateau. I guess the initial enthusiasm of doing something new has worn off and I'm sinking into old habits probably more that I realise. So it's time to crack the whip and dangle a wee carrot. (Normally this doesn't work for me, but I'm going to give it a shot.)

Once I get under 80kg I'm going to allow myself a little splurge and here are some ideas...

Running shorts (Lorna Jane)

Asics Gel-Blur33 2.0

Presta packable shirket (Lululemon)

Sweatcuffs (Lululemon)


Fitbit One

I decided my splurge should help promote my healthier lifestyle, hence these ideas are fairly 'fitness focused'. But I'm also lacking a decent party/cocktail dress... so that could be a splurge option too.

Do incentives and rewards work for you? If so, which incentives drive you the most?

- Dani

No comments:

Post a Comment