Tuesday, April 2, 2013

sisterhood

Hello peeps! I hope you all had a fantastic Easter long weekend. I spent the whole weekend with two of my sisters. We cavorted our way around Melbourne and, thankfully, didn't indulge in too much chocolate (yay!), although I probably did indulge a little too much in everything else (comedy, popcorn, Lebanese food, etc).

But let's be honest, you can never have enough comedy, and clearly we couldn't get enough of Hannah Gadsby - we saw both her shows. Yep she has two different shows as part of the Melbourne International Comedy festival and we saw both... in the same weekend.

Pic from comedyfestival.com.au

And do you know what? She was hilarious! So no regrets here. If I was going to recommend one show over the other though, I would recommend seeing 'Happiness is a bedside table'. Her 'Nakedy Nudes' show at the National Gallery of Victoria is intriguing, but not as laugh-until-your-cheeks-hurt funny.

Basically the rest of the weekend was filled with shopping and SingStar, dancing and drinks, family, friends and lots of food. Four full days of rest and frivolity.

Brunch at Le Miel


Driving around

Proof that there was some sunshine

SingStar

Uncle Alan's 50th

My gorgeous sisters

Family lunch

Morning walk to Princes Pier

Easter goodies bag

Sisters

Cheers to the sisterhood!

- Dani

No comments:

Post a Comment