Friday, November 16, 2012

sisters

The weekend is nearly upon us and I am ready for a good one. (I have my weekend bag packed and with me at work - yay!)

Yes, I am going to Sydney. No, not just for 12wbt.

When I found out the 12wbt finale would be in Sydney and that one of my sisters would be back in Sydney at that time, I thought '"hey, why not".

My sisters are often my biggest supporters and closest friends. Though miles and miles separate us (all four of us), we're always there for each other. We laugh, we cry, we dance like crazy in our bedrooms. 

So while I am excited about the 12wbt group workout and cocktail party, I am most excited about spending the weekend with my sister.


See you soon shishter!

- Dani

2 comments:

  1. Oooh I love it that you are going to see you sister!
    Enjoy the trip. I hope you kick arse during the workout!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! My sister absolutely loved it and is even thinking about doing Lean & Fit in the new year, which is a great incentive for me. I'm going to try get to that level so I can do it with her!
      Oh and the workout was great, not sure I was the one doing the arse kicking though ;)

      Delete