Friday, October 5, 2012

avoid, avoid, avoid

I'm not normally a 'chocolate person', it is something I enjoy but it isn't a weakness of mine... until recently!

Being told a piece of dark chocolate here and there is ok led to me consuming dark chocolate (albeit small amounts) almost every day. Not cool.

Haigh's dark chocolate - so addictive!

So guess what happens now? ...no more chocolate! Once a week max, but preferably not at all. At least for the foreseeable future.

And my undoing every weekend is largely due to alcohol. While I rarely drink beyond the National guidelines, a glass or two certainly starts upping the calorie intake, which (at this stage of my journey) I just can't afford.


October is looking like a very dry, chocolate-less month. I'm sure it will be fantastic!

What have you had to cut out/avoid to reach your goals?

- Dani

2 comments:

  1. I'm a HUGE chocolate fan and I'm trying to cut it out. I still succumb to having a caramello koala around once a week when I have spare calories otherwise I am doing well with that, I've even cut out the hot chocolates too! Its so hard but every now and again is ok. This is life! Keep up the great work!! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh of course, every now and again is fine. Moderation is the key! Too bad I seem to be a bit 'all or nothing' :S
      Well done on cutting down on choc and hot chocolates!

      Delete