Friday, October 19, 2012

big in Japan

Throughout the last 8 weeks I have changed a lot... but not as much as I'd like. I clearly have a long way to go before I can claim that I think fit and healthy.


This has gotten me thinking about whether I'll sign up for the next round of the 12 week body transformation. At the moment, I'm thinking that I will skip the next round, but sign up for the first round in 2013. Why? Because 1. I need to start doing these things for myself, not because a program tells me to and 2. I'm going to Japan in January.

As you may or may not know, people in Japan are very small and I'm not just talking about height. Morning exercise is part of almost everyone's routine and the government has even imposed waistline standards. So... I'm going to be big in Japan - physically.


I figure that between the 12wbt (and the finale), summer looming around the corner, seeing my family at Christmas and heading to Japan for new years, I have more motivational factors than anyone could ever need. If I don't seriously lose some weight now, then I don't know when I ever will.

So now I feel positive and confident knowing that I have 4 weeks of 12wbt and 'Project Japan' to keep me going through to the end of the year.

I also tried on some dresses today (maybe with the finale in mind) and though I was very hesitant about trying on a size 12 dress, it fit! It didn't look great, it did nothing for my shape, but it fit. Just another reason to smile and keep losing weight!

- Dani

No comments:

Post a Comment